Thursday 23 February 2017

Sparkle Planner



I was rather excited to receive this beautiful pink personal size planner this week. Since moving house, other than Christmas this was the first new planner I've had since moving into my house, which has been a bit of a strange phenomenon having been able to get new planners on a whim previously. I've been hankering for this one for a while, and this week the Mister brought it home. I love the saying on the front, 'its your time to sparkle' and the dark pink elastic on the front only added to it's charm.


Inside, the planner continued it's cute vibe with a handy to do list, plenty of pockets and cute ombre dividers. I felt the planner had a bit of a Kikki K vibe to it, however, although lovely you can feel that this planner was less expensive than a Kikki K. Despite this it does make an affordable alternative.

I was a little disappointed with the weekly section, as the Paperchase planners I have had before have always had really practical and useful inserts, however the weekly was more like a timetable which doesn't really work for me. The paper is really pretty, and the pages are undated which means I can save them as they may come in handy at a later date.


The shopping list inserts are cute, and I shall probably use these although my writing may be a bit bog for the small lines. They've got a cute blue ombre border on them, with the blue contrasting the pink planner and dividers.



I really loved the notepaper, which Paperchase have opted for grid paper. I'm really hoping they make this available separately, as I can see myself using this a lot. I'm a sucker for grid paper and the border really adds to it in my opinion.

Overall, a great budget planner with a cute design. Some of the inserts are not what I would have preferred personally, but I like to swap and change planners so that's not an issue. This will definitely be in my travel bag for the next Disney trip, as the weekly pages would work for tracking fast passes and parks. It's also nice and light so won't weigh me down around the parks!



No comments:

Post a Comment