Sunday 26 February 2017

Week 8 (Pink and Princessy)


I posted last weekend about my coming week, and now we're at the end let's take a look at how my pages have grown over the course of the week. I'm using in my A5 fluro pink Filofax original this week, and it's been a real pink sort of week. I've certainly been embracing my inner princess.


Here's my week before the pen. I used Simple Stories 'Enchanted' range this week, alongside some washi tape I picked up in Primark. It also gave me the opportunity to bust out the Disney Princess paperclips I got from the Disney Store last year. 


This was a great opportunity to get the Disney pens out this week as well, I haven't really used them since we went to Disney World, so I couldn't resist having a play.


The first half of my week was pretty quiet, although I added some Mambi page flags to keep track of my activity and steps from my Fitbit. Although I try to be pretty active, holding myself accountable like this seems to have been a good incentive as I definitely upped my game this week.


As an added win this happened! A personal best whilst out running (ok so I'm still pretty slow but I'm making progress and that's the important thing). I couldn't stop grinning.


The second half of my week got a little busier, the accountability thing definitely worked for me. I also added in some smash flags for blog posts and I'm feeling like this week was rather accomplished and successful.

I'm still re-purposing old planner pages, as I haven't been able to find some A5 pages that I like for 2017 but I actually think that is working to my advantage as it's forcing me to be a bit more creative as well as taking me out of my comfort zone a little.

I hope your week was as good as mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment